Prestige Assurance Plc released its earnings forecasts for the third quarter of the year (Q3, 2021).
- Turnover was projected at N7.5 billion
- Profit before tax was projected at N1.25 billion
- Tax was projected at N250 million.
- Profit after tax was projected at N1 billion.
The forecasts were made based on numerous assumptions, among which are;
- There will be no serious Government restrictions of trade that will affect the insurance business.
- The company will not suffer any major catastrophe which will necessitate reduction of investment portfolio for claims payment.
- There will not be any considerable reduction in the level of interest rate.
- The capital Market activities will improve significantly from the bearish position to the bullish.
- The country political climate shall be stable for carrying out business activities across the nation.
For more information about the disclosure, click HERE.