The Board of Friesland Campina Wamco Nigeria Plc has announced that it will host its Annual General Meeting (AGM) on the 6th of May, 2021.
According to a notice made available on the website of NASD Plc, the AGM will take place at Sheraton Lagos Hotels, Ikeja-Lagos by 11:00 am.
The AGM will among other things deliberate on a proposed dividend of N6.74k per share offered to shareholders. Details about the proposed dividend are succinctly captured below;
- Closure of Register: Friday, April 23, 2021 to Thursday, April 29, 2021 (both dates inclusive)
- Qualification Date: Thursday, April 22, 2021
- Proposed Dividend: ₦6.74K
- Payment Date: Friday, May 7, 2021.
What you should know:
- Friesland Campina Wamco Nigeria Plc had earlier announced a profit of N8.8 billion in its unaudited interim FY 2020 results.
- The firm currently has a total of 976,336,000 units of tradable securities in issue and a market capitalization of approximately N124 billion.
For more information about the AGM, click HERE