Morison Industries Plc released its unaudited financial results for the third quarter of the year ended 30th of September 2021.
- Revenue during the period was N113.5 million. (+15.55% YoY)
- Cost of sales stood at N80.2 million. (+26.61% YoY)
- Distribution costs for the period was N18.5 million. (+10.33% YoY)
- Operating expenses of N93.9 million was recorded. (+5.47% YoY)
- Loss for the year stood at N55.01 million (+18.27%)
- Total assets during the period stood at N417.4 million. (+28.7 Mn YoY)
- Loss per share of -0.06 kobo Vs -0.05 kobo YoY.
See link to results.