MRS Oil Nigeria Plc released its unaudited financial results for the third quarter of the year ended 30th of September 2021.
- Revenue during the period was N53.23 billion. (+66.35% YoY)
- Cost of sales stood at N49.69 billion. (+68.27% YoY)
- Selling and Distribution costs for the period was N1.05 billion. (+40.95% YoY)
- Administrative expenses of N3.44 billion was recorded. (+11.60% YoY)
- Profit before tax was N40.82 million (+103.82%)
- Total assets during the period stood at N35.34 billion. (-1.32 bn YoY)
- Profit after tax was N40.82 million. (+104.64% YoY)
- Earnings per share of 13 kobo Vs -289 kobo YoY.
See link to results