NCR (NIGERIA) PLC released its unaudited financial results for the third quarter of the year ended 30th of September 2021.
- Revenue during the period was N1.96 billion. (-48.95% YoY)
- Cost of sales stood at N1.57 billion. (-54.66% YoY)
- Distribution expenses for the period was N126.80 million. (-32.39% YoY)
- Administrative expenses of N84.98 million was recorded. (-11.82% YoY)
- Profit for the period was N25.30 million (-66.73%)
- Total assets during the period stood at N5.98 billion. (-412.70 Mn YoY)
- Earnings per share of 23 kobo Vs 70 kobo YoY.
See link to results