Northern Nigeria Flour Mills Plc released its unaudited financial results for the first quarter of the year ended June 30, 2021.
- Revenue for the period was N3.56 billion. (+87% YoY)
- Cost of sales was N3.25 billion. (+88.3% YoY)
- Administrative expenses totalled N170.7 million. (+106.4% YoY)
- An operating profit of N147.9 million was recorded. (+25.05% YoY)
- Profit after tax for the period was N82.9 million. (+20.96% YoY)
- Earnings per share of 46 kobo Vs 38 kobo YoY.
See link to results.