The Board of Sovereign Trust Insurance Plc has notified relevant stakeholders of its imminent Annual General Meeting (AGM) scheduled to hold on the 27th of May, 2021.
According to a notification signed by the company’s secretary, Yetunde Martins, the 26th AGM is expected to hold at The Bay Lounge Hall, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos by 11:00 am. Sequel to this, the following issues will be discussed;
- The audited financial statement for the year ended December 31, 2020, and the report of its Directors, auditor, and the audit committee.
- Board appointments will also be considered and ratified.
- To deliberate on and approve the proposed Directors’ fees for FY 2021 pegged at N3.8 million.
- Managers and Auditors remuneration in FY 2021 will be discussed and fixed.
- To elect shareholders’ representatives of the statutory audit committee.
What you should know:
- Sovereign Trust Insurance Plc had earlier reported a profit after tax of N687.7 million in FY 2020.
- In line with CAC guidelines, attendance at the AGM will be by proxy. Sequel to this, a list comprising of six (6) representatives authorized to represent shareholders, have been made available.
- The Annual General Meeting will be streamed live from the company’s website: www.stiplc.com
For more information about the AGM, click HERE.