FMDQ Securities Exchange has announced the approval for the quotation of Stanbic IBTC, MTN, Nigeria Breweries Plc and 5 other Commercial Papers.
According to series of verified disclosures from the FMDQ Exchange, the comprehensive list of Commercial Papers recently approved for quotation on its platform are;
- Mixta Real Estate N1.09 billion Series 34 CP under its N20 billion CP programme.
- Stanbic IBTC Bank $8.31 million Series 2 CP under its N100 billion Multi-Currency CP Issuance Programme.
- Nigerian Breweries N1.05 billion Series 12, N0.94 billion Series 13 and N2.67 billion Series 14 CPs under its N100 billion CP Issuance Programme.
- Parthian Partners Limited N10 billion Series 1 (Tranche A), N5.26 billion Series 1 (Tranche B) and N4.74billion Series 2 CPs under its N20 billion CP Issuance Programme.
- TrustBanc Holdings Limited N10 billion Commercial Paper
- Eunisell Limited N10 billion Commercial Paper
- Coronation Merchant Bank Limited N0.71 billion Series 13, N14.13 billion Series 14, N1.41 billion Series 15 and N20.19 billion Series 16 CPs under its N100 billion CP Programme.
- MTN Nigeria Communications Plc N19.77 billion Series 3 and N53.74 billion Series 4 CPs under its N200 billion CP Issuance Programme.
It is pertinent to note that the admission will afford the aforementioned firms the opportunity to not only raise short term capital to support their business operations, but to also enjoy value-added benefits like visibility, transparency and liquidity that comes with being quoted on the FMDQ Exchange.