Julius Berger Plc released its 2020 FY results reporting a revenue of N242.46 billion representing an 8.35% decline from the N264.56 billion revenue reported a year earlier.
- Operating expenses during the year was N41.34 billion in 2020 compared to N58.96 billion in 2019. –29.88% YoY
- The company reported a profit after tax of N1.36 billion in 2020 compared to N10.30 billion profit after tax in 2019. –86.83% YoY.
- It reported an earnings per share of N4.79 in 2020 compared to N8 earnings per share reported in 2019. –40.13% YoY.
- No dividend announcement was made in their press release.
- The company share price of N21, up 17.98% YTD.
See link to results.