SAHCO Plc released its 2020 FY results reporting a revenue of N6.98 billion representing an 8.94% decline from the N7.67 billion revenue reported a year earlier.
- Operating expenses during the year was N2.37 billion in 2020 compared to N2.58 billion in 2019. –8.07% YoY
- The company reported a profit after tax of N639.10 million in 2020 compared to N446.53 million in 2019. +43.13% cut YoY.
- It reported an earnings per share of 47 kobo in 2020 compared to 33 kobo earnings per share reported in 2019. +42.42% YoY.
- No dividend announcement was made in their press release.
- The company share price of N2.88, down 10% YTD.
See link to results.