Ellah Lakes Plc released its half-year financial results reporting zero revenue while increasing its operating expenses during the year.
- Operating expenses during the period was N164.06 million. (+33. 36% YoY)
- The company reported an operating loss of N164.06 million. ( +33.36% YoY)
- It reported a loss per share of 8kobo in HY 2020 compared to 4kobo loss per share in HY 2019. (-100% YoY)
- No dividend announcement was made in their press release.
- The company share price stood at N4.25, maintaining the same price YTD.
See link to results.