Sterling Bank Plc has released its earnings forecasts for the second quarter of 2021.
- Gross Earnings is projected at N37.05 billion.
- Interest income is projected at N29.17 billion.
- Operating expenses is projected at N20.93 billion.
- Profit before tax is projected at N4.07 billion.
- Tax is projected at N325.35 million.
- Profit after tax is projected at N3.74 billion.
See link to forecasts.
3 thoughts to “Sterling Bank projects N3.7 billion profit in Q2 2021.”
In need of some cash for my businesses I would really appreciate
In need of some cash for my businesses I would really appreciated
Very nice one I am interested in glo