Lafarge Africa Plc released its full-year results for the period ended 31st December 2020.
- Revenue for the year was N230.57 billion. (+8.3% YoY)
- The cost of sales was N163.3 billion. (+4% YoY)
- Operating profit was N45.67 billion. (+31% YoY)
- Profit for the year was N30.8 billion. (-73.2% YoY)
- Earnings per share of N1.91 vs N7.15 YoY.
- A dividend of N1 was announced
See link to results.
One thought to “2020 FY Results: Lafarge Africa Plc posts a profit of N30.8 billion.”
Please check the profit variance vs. LY again.
It is 99% above LY.
EPS is 191k vs. 96 (2019)