NEM Insurance Plc released its full-year results for the year ended December 2020.
- Net premium income of N15.9 billion. (+25.7% YoY)
- Total claims paid during the year was N6.05 billion (+53.8% YoY)
- Underwriting profit of N5.98 billion. (+37.5% YoY)
- Profit after tax for the year was N5.08 billion. (+112.3% YoY)
- Earnings per share of 96 kobo Vs 45 kobo.
- The Shareholders’ fund of the company increased by 4.3 billion representing a 30.2% rise YoY.
- A final dividend of 9 kobo was proposed.
See link to results.