Sterling Bank Plc released its full-year audited results for the year ended 31st December 2020.
- Net interest income for the year was N62.15 billion. (-3.9% YoY)
- Net fees and commission income was N13.09 billion. (-10.4% YoY)
- Operating income was N89.6 billion. (+2.3% YoY)
- Total expenses of N69.3 billion. (-2.5% YoY)
- Profit after tax was N11.2 billion. (+6.04% YoY)
- Earnings per share of 39 kobo vs 37 kobo YoY.
- A dividend of 5 kobo was declared.
See link to results.
One thought to “Sterling Bank Plc posts profit after tax of N11.2 billion in FY 2020”