The Board of Directors of Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has proposed a final dividend of 40 kobo for every share of 50 kobo held by shareholders, amounting to a total of N633.6 million for the year ended 2020.
This is according to a disclosure signed by the company’s secretary, C.E Madueke, and sent to the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
According to the notice, dividends will be paid electronically to qualified shareholders’ on 18th of June, 2021. The qualified shareholders are those, whose names appear in the Register of Members as at the close of trading on 28th of May, 2021. Other qualifying conditions are;
- Shareholders must have completed the e-dividend registration.
- In addition, shareholders must have mandated the Registrar (Greenwich Registrars and Data Solution Limited) to pay their dividend directly into their bank accounts.
On the other hand, the board of the company also proposed a bonus issue of one (1) new ordinary share for every ninety-nine (99) existing ordinary share held by shareholders.
What you should know:
- The Bank is expected to discuss this proposed dividend in its Annual General Meeting scheduled to hold on 17th of June, 2021 at Shehu-Musa Yar’Adua center, Abuja.
- The company had earlier reported a 72.2% surge in its Profit before tax YoY.
- The company currently has 1,584,000,000 units of outstanding shares
For more information about the proposed dividend, click HERE