The Board of Dangote Cement Plc has announced that it will host its Annual General Meeting on the 26th of May, 2021.
This is according to a notification signed by the company’s secretary, Mahmud Kazaure and seen by Nairametrics. Sequel to this, the following issues will be discussed;
- The audited financial statement for the year ended December 31, 2020, and the report of its Directors, auditor, and the audit committee.
- The firm’s proposed dividend will be considered and officially declared.
- Board appointments will also be considered and ratified.
- To fix remuneration of managers and Directors in FY 2021.
- To elect shareholders’ representatives of the statutory audit committee.
What you should know:
- Dangote Cement Plc had earlier reported a profit after tax of N276.07 billion in FY 2020.
- In line with CAC guidelines, attendance at the AGM will be by proxy. Sequel to this, a list comprising of eight (8) representatives authorized to represent shareholders, have been made available.
- If approved, dividends are expected to be paid to qualified shareholders on 27th of May, 2021.
- The Annual General Meeting will be streamed live from the company’s website (http://www.dangotecement.com) or (https://www.youtube.com/dangotegroup).
For more information about the AGM, click HERE.