Wema Bank Plc has released its full-year audited results for the period ended 31st of December, 2020.
- Net interest income after adjusting for impairment charges was N25.2 billion. (+27% YoY)
- Net fee and commission income of N8.4 billion. (+5.3% YoY)
- Operating income of N42.05 billion. (-4.6% YoY)
- Personnel expenses totaled N14.1 billion. (-5.3% YoY)
- Profit for the year was N4.6 billion. (-12% YoY)
- Earnings per share of 12 kobo Vs 14 kobo YoY.
- Total shareholders fund of N59.31 billion (+7.14% YoY)
- A final dividend of 4 kobo was proposed by the board.
See link to results.