The Board of Cadbury Nigeria Plc has announced that it will be hosting its 56th Annual General Meeting on the 16th of June, 2021.
This is according to a notification signed by the company’s secretary, Fola Akande and seen by Nairametrics. Sequel to this, the following issues will be discussed;
- The audited financial statement for the year ended December 31, 2020, and the report of its Directors, auditor, and the audit committee.
- The firm’s proposed dividend will be considered and officially declared.
- Board appointments will also be considered and ratified.
- To fix remuneration of managers and Directors in FY 2021.
- To elect shareholders’ representatives of the statutory audit committee.
What you should know:
- Cadbury Nigeria Plc had earlier reported a profit after tax of N931.83 million in FY 2020, and subsequently proposed a dividend of 18 kobo per share
- In line with CAC guidelines, attendance at the AGM will be by proxy. Sequel to this, a list comprising of five (5) representatives authorized to represent shareholders, have been made available.
- If approved, dividends are expected to be paid to qualified shareholders on 17th of June, 2021.
- The link for the Annual General Meeting will be made available on the company’s website: www.cadburynigeria.com
For more information about the AGM, click HERE.