The Board of MTN Nigeria Communications Plc has announced that it will host its Annual General Meeting on the 7th of June, 2021.
This is according to a notification signed by the company’s secretary, Uto Ukpanah and seen by Nairametrics. Sequel to this, the following issues will be discussed;
- The audited financial statement for the year ended December 31, 2020, and the report of its Directors, auditor, and the audit committee.
- The firm’s proposed dividend will be considered and officially declared.
- Board appointments will also be considered and ratified.
- To fix remuneration of managers and Directors in FY 2021.
- To elect shareholders’ representatives of the statutory audit committee.
What you should know:
- MTN Nigeria Plc had recently posted a profit after tax of N73.7 billion in Q1 2021, indicating a surge of about 43%.
- In line with CAC guidelines, attendance at the AGM will be by proxy. Sequel to this, a list comprising of six (6) representatives authorized to represent shareholders, have been made available.
For more information about the AGM, click HERE.