The Board of LivingTrust Mortgage Bank Plc has announced that it will host its 7th Annual General Meeting on the 10th of June, 2021.
This is according to a notification signed by the company’s secretary, Olabisi Fayombo and seen by Nairametrics. Sequel to this, the following issues will be discussed;
- The audited financial statement for the year ended December 31, 2020, and the report of its Directors, auditor, and the audit committee.
- The firm’s proposed dividend will be considered and officially declared.
- Board appointments will also be considered and ratified.
- To fix remuneration of managers and Directors in FY 2021.
- To elect shareholders’ representatives of the statutory audit committee.
What you should know:
- LivingTrust Mortgage Bank had recently posted a profit after tax of N100.6 mllion in Q1 2021, indicating a surge of about 260%.
- If ratified, FY 2020 dividend will be paid to qualified shareholders on the 14th of June, 2021.
- In line with CAC guidelines, attendance at the AGM will be by proxy. Sequel to this, a list comprising of five (5) representatives authorized to represent shareholders, have been made available.
For more information about the AGM, click HERE