The Board of Beta Glass Plc has announced that it will be hosting its 47th Annual General Meeting on the 1st of July, 2021.
This is according to a notification signed by the company’s secretary, Bola Adebisi, and seen by Nairametrics. Sequel to this, the following issues will be discussed;
- The audited financial statement for the year ended December 31, 2020, and the report of its Directors, auditor, and the audit committee.
- The firm’s proposed dividend will be considered and approved. It is worthy to note that If ratified, the dividend will become payable on 2nd of July, 2021.
- Board appointments will also be considered and ratified.
- To fix remuneration of managers and Directors in FY 2021.
- To elect shareholders’ representatives of the statutory audit committee.
- To renew general mandate for related party transactions.
What you should know:
- Beta Glass Plc had earlier reported a profit after tax of N3.47 billion in FY 2020.
- In line with CAC guidelines, attendance at the AGM will be by proxy.
- The link for the Annual General Meeting will be made available on the company’s website: http://www.frigoglass.com/beta-glass-investors/
For more information about the AGM, click HERE.