Japaul Gold and Ventures Plc released its full-year audited financial statements for the year ended 31st December, 2020.
- Revenue for the period was N689.6 million. (-4.94% YoY)
- Administrative expenses totalled N1.12 billion. (+75.95% YoY)
- An operating loss of N826.44 million was incurred during the period.
- Loss from continuing operations was N996.7 million. (-102.4% YoY)
- Loss from discontinued operations was N1.18 billion.
- Loss per share of -19 kobo. (-102.91% YoY)
- No dividend announcement was made.
See link to results.