Coronation Insurance Plc released its audited full-year results for the period ended 31st of December 2020.
- Net premium income for the year was N7.4 billion. (-5.8% YoY)
- Fee and commission income was N2.11 billion. (+26.7% YoY)
- Total claims paid during the period was N6.91 billion (+69.5% YoY)
- Underwriting profit of N3.29 billion.(+12.5% YoY)
- Expenses for the period totalled N5.43 billion. (+1.3% YoY)
- Profit after tax was N1.2 billion. (+460.9% YoY).
- Earnings per share of 7 kobo Vs 2 kobo YoY.
See link to results.