The Board of Directors of Fidson Healthcare Plc has proposed a final dividend of 25 kobo for every share of 50 kobo held by shareholders, amounting to a total of N521.6 million for the year ended 2020.
This is according to a disclosure signed by the company’s secretary, J.A Adebanjo, and sent to the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
According to the notice, dividends will be paid electronically to qualified shareholders’ on 29th of July, 2021. The qualified shareholders are those, whose names appear in the Register of Members as at the close of trading on 7th of July, 2021. Other qualifying conditions are;
- Shareholders must have completed the e-dividend registration.
- In addition, shareholders must have mandated the Registrar (Meristem Registrars and Probate Limited) to pay their dividend directly into their bank accounts.
What you should know:
- The Bank is expected to discuss this proposed dividend in its Annual General Meeting scheduled to hold on 28th of July, 2021 at Conference Centre, 2nd Floor, Fidson Towers, Lagos.
- The company had earlier reported a profit tax of N1.18 billion in FY 2020, indicating a surge of about 190% YoY.
- The company currently has 2,086,360,250 units of shares outstanding.
For more information about the proposed dividend, click HERE