The Board of Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc has announced that it will be hosting its 25th Annual General Meeting on the 29th of July, 2021.
According to a notice issued and signed by the company’s secretary, Jide Ibitayo, the meeting will be held at Radisson Hotel, GRA Ikeja-Lagos by 10:00am on the aforementioned date.
Some of the key issues that will be discussed include;
- The audited financial statement for the year ended December 31, 2020, and the report of its Directors, auditor, and the audit committee.
- Board appointments will also be considered and ratified.
- To fix remuneration of managers and Directors in FY 2021.
- To elect shareholders’ representatives of the statutory audit committee.
What you should know:
- Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc had earlier reported a profit after tax of N5.11 billion in FY 2020, indicating an increase of about 41% when compared with FY 2019 figures.
- In line with CAC guidelines, attendance at the AGM will be by proxy. Sequel to this, a list comprising of six (6) representatives authorized to represent shareholders, have been made available.
- Register of Members will be closed from 19th-23rd of July, 2021 to enable the Registrar prepare for the Annual General Meeting.
- The link for the Annual General Meeting will be made available on the company’s website: www.mutualng.com
For more information about the AGM, click HERE.