Flour Mills Nigeria Plc released its audited financial statements for the year ended 31st of March, 2021.
- Revenue for the year was N771.61 billion. (+34% YoY)
- Cost of sales was N664.85 billion. (+31% YoY)
- Administrative expenses totalled N29.05 billion. (+24.4% YoY)
- Profit for the year was N25.72 billion. (+126% YoY)
- Earnings per share of N6.38 Vs N2.25 YoY.
- A proposed dividend of N1.65 was announced by the board. (+18% YoY)
- Total shareholders fund was N174.6 billion. (+12% YoY)
See link to results.