SFS Real Estate Investment Trust Fund released its unaudited quarterly results for the period ended 30th of June, 2021.
- Total income for the period was N112.1 million. (-4.7% YoY)
- Distribution, administration and other expenses totalled N35.09 million. (+29% YoY)
- Net income for the period was N77.04 million. (-14.8% YoY)
- Basic earnings per unit of 3.9kobo Vs 4.5kobo YoY.
- Net assets for the period was N2.32 billion
What you should know:
- SFS Real Estate Investment Trust is a close-ended Real Estate Investment Trust Scheme in Nigeria which aggregates funds for the primary motive of investing in income-generating real estate. This includes residential homes, residential apartments, office blocks, shopping malls and warehouses
See link to results.