Unilever Nigeria Plc released its unaudited interim financial statements for the six months ended 30th of June, 2021.
- Revenue for the period was N39.2 billion. (+43.2% YoY)
- Cost of sales for the period was N29.3 billion. (+38.2% YoY)
- Marketing and administrative expenses totalled N1.7 billion. (+34.3% YoY)
- Operating profit for the period was N422.4 million. (+130% YoY)
- Profit for the period was N714.8 million. (+237.7% YoY)
- Earnings per share was 12 kobo (+233.3% YoY)
See link to results.