Total Nigeria Plc released its unaudited half-year results for the period ended 30th of June, 2021.
- Revenue for the period was N151.3 billion. (+42% YoY)
- Cost of sales for the period was N125.8 billion. (+33.4% YoY)
- Administrative expenses totalled N13.8 billion. (+16.3% YoY)
- Profit for the period was N8.1 billion.(+1,601% YoY)
- Earnings per share was N23.8 (+1,601% YoY)
- Total shareholders fund for the period was N32.8 billion.
- An interim dividend of N4.00 was declared for the period.
See link to results.