Union Bank of Nigeria Plc released its unaudited financial results for the period ended 30th June, 2021.
- Gross earnings for the period was N76.31 billion (-6.8% YoY)
- Net interest income after impairment was N20.34 billion. (-15.3% YoY)
- Net fee and commission income of N6.59 billion. (+30.3% YoY)
- Total expenses of N36.9 billion. (+3.9% YoY)
- Deposits from customers totalled N1.17 trillion.
- An operating income of N48.15 billion was recorded. (+3.01% YoY)
- Profit after tax for the period was N9.84 billion. (-11.3% YoY)
- Earnings per share from continued operations of 38 kobo Vs 37 kobo YoY.
See link to results.