Airtel Africa Plc released its unaudited financial results for the period ended 30th of June, 2021.
- Revenue for the period was $1.1 billion. (+50.4% YoY)
- Expenses totalled $581 million. (+21.3% YoY)
- An operating profit of $352 million was recorded. (+67.6% YoY)
- Capital expenditure totalled $106 million. (+59.9% YoY)
- Operating free cash flow of $428 million (+38.7% YoY)
- Profit after tax was $142 million. (+148.7% YoY)
- Earnings per share of 3.3 cents Vs 1.1 cents YoY
- Total customer base during the period under review was 120.8 million.
See link to results