Coronation Insurance Plc released its unaudited financial statements for the period ended June 30, 2021.
- Gross premium written for the period was N10.8 billion. (+33.9% YoY)
- Fees and commission income of N1.14 billion. (+63.8% YoY)
- Total gross claims paid during the period were N2.28 billion. (+10% YoY)
- Underwriting profit was N2.52 billion. (+394.8% YoY)
- Personnel expenses totalled N931.65 million. (+5.8% YoY)
- Profit for the period was N796.5 million. (-20.4% YoY)
See link to results.