The Board of Tripple Gee & Company Plc has announced that it will be hosting its 31st Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Lagos on the 9th of September, 2021.
According to a notice signed by the company’s secretary, Mrs. M. Adenike Sode and sent to the Nigerian Exchange Group Limited (NGX), the meeting will hold at Sun Heaven Hotels & Resort in Ikoyi-Lagos on the aforementioned date and by 10:00am prompt.
In light of this, the following issues will be discussed;
- The audited financial statement for the year ended March 31, 2021, and the report of its Directors, auditor, and the audit committee.
- To consider and approve the dividend recommended by the Board
- Board appointments will also be considered and ratified.
- To fix remuneration of managers and Directors in FY 2021.
- To elect shareholders’ representatives of the statutory audit committee.
For more details about the AGM, click HERE.