Tantalizers Plc has announced that it will be hosting its 23rd Annual General Meeting on the 27th of September, 2021. The meeting will be held at the firm’s training hall located in its head office at Lagos, by 10:00 am prompt,
This is according to a statement issued by the company and signed by its secretary, Bamidele A. Dambo.
According to the notice, some of the issues to be discussed include;
- The audited financial statement for the year ended December 31, 2020, and the report of its Directors, auditor, and the audit committee.
- Board appointments will also be considered and ratified.
- To fix remuneration of managers and Directors in FY 2021.
- To elect shareholders’ representatives of the statutory audit committee, among others.
In view of the directives on physical distancing and the restriction on maximum number of people at every gathering due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the meeting will hold by proxy in accordance with section 254 of the Companies and Allied Matters Act 2020 and as approved by the Corporate Affairs Commission.
Additionally, the AGM will be streamed live online, to enable shareholders and other relevant stakeholders who will not be attending the meeting physically to also be part of the proceedings. The link for the live streaming will be made available on the company’s website: www.tantalizersnig.com
What you should know:
- Tantalizers Plc had earlier reported a loss after tax of N97.75 million in Q1 2021.
- As at the period of reporting this, Tantalizers Plc is currently trading at 20 kobo on the floor of the Nigerian Exchange Limited (NGX).
For more information about the AGM, click HERE.