United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) released its interim financial results for the half year period ended 30th of June, 2021.
- Net interest income after impairment was N143.93 billion. (+29.1% YoY)
- Net fee and commission income of N45.77 billion. (+18.6% YoY)
- Employee benefit expenses totalled N42.62 billion. (-4.4% YoY)
- Loans and advances to customers stood at N2.63 trillion.
- Profit after tax was N60.58 billion. (+36.3% YoY)
- Earnings per share of N1.69 Vs N1.24 YoY.
- An interim dividend of 20 kobo per share was declared
See link to results.