TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc released its earnings forecasts for the fourth quarter of the year (Q4, 2021).
- Gross revenue is expected to hit N145.3 billion during the period under review.
- Cost of sales projection of N125.83 billion.
- Administrative expenses projection of N13.8 billion.
- Operating profit is projected at N6.3 billion.
- Net finance costs projection of N590 million.
- Income tax is projected at N1.85 billion.
- Profit after tax is projected at N3.85 billion.
See link to forecasts.