Fidelity Bank Nigeria Plc released its interim results for the half year period ended June 30, 2021.
- Gross earnings for the period under review totalled N112.3 billion.(+6.2% YoY)
- Net interest income of N50.3 billion. (+4.1% YoY)
- Personnel expenses totalled N11.1 billion. (-8.9% YoY)
- Customers deposit at the period stood at N1.98 trillion
- Profit for the period was N19.31billion. (+70.8% YoY)
- Earnings per share of 67 kobo Vs 39 kobo YoY.
- No dividend was announced in the period.
See link to results.