C & I Leasing Plc released its unaudited financial results for the half year period ended 30th of June, 2021.
- Gross earnings for the period stood at N9.3 billion. (-15.5% YoY)
- Net lease rental income was N4.3 billion. (-17.04% YoY)
- Net outsourcing income of N597.11 million. (-13.3% YoY)
- Net tracking income of N38.9 million. (-35.7% YoY)
- Total assets during the period stood at N58.01 billion.
- Personnel expenses totalled N546.3 million. (-17.9% YoY)
- Profit after tax was N113 million. (-57.8% YoY).
- Basic earnings per share of 13 kobo Vs 36 kobo YoY.
See link to results.