Royal Exchange released its unaudited consolidated financial statements for the half year period ended June 30, 2021.
- Net premium income for the period was N3.66 billion. (-11% YoY)
- Fees and commission income of N307.2 million. (+13% YoY)
- Underwriting profit was N892.04 million. (-22% YoY)
- Total expenses of N1.11 billion. (+14% YoY)
- Profit after tax was N158.5 million. (-62% YoY)
- Loss per share of 1 kobo Vs 5 kobo YoY.
- Total shareholders’ fund for the period was N3.31 billion. (-10% YoY)
See link to results.