Royal Exchange Plc released its unaudited consolidated financial statements for the quarter ended 31 March, 2021.
- Net premium income during the period was N2.6 billion. (+22% YoY)
- Fees and commission income of N120.4 million. (+14% YoY)
- Underwriting profit of N822.41 million. (+69% YoY)
- Total expenses of N850.24 million. (+62% YoY)
- Total assets stood at N27.63 billion during the period under review.
- Profit after tax was N22.76 million (+10% YoY)
- Total shareholders fund was N3.29 billion. (-10% YoY)
- Loss per share of -N2 Vs. -N3 YoY
See link to results.