Unilever Nigeria Plc released its unaudited financial statement for the nine months period ended 30th of September, 2021.
- Revenue for the period was N58.7 billion. (+31.3% YoY)
- Cost of sales stood at N42.9 billion. (+23% YoY)
- Administrative and marketing expenses totalled N12.4 billion. (+28.8% YoY)
- An operating profit of N675.2 million was recorded during the period.
- Profit for the period was N1.08 billion. (+152.6% YoY)
- Earnings per share of 19 kobo Vs -36 kobo YoY.
See link to results.