United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) released its interim results for the nine months period ended 30th of September, 2021.
- Net interest income for the period was N229.3 billion. (+1.7% YoY)
- Net fee and commission income of N67.92 billion. (+20.8% YoY)
- Operating income was N331.7 billion. (+12.9% YoY)
- Operating expenses totalled N206 billion during the period. (+6.9% YoY)
- Deposits from customers stood at N6.08 trillion during the period.
- Profit for the period was N104.6 billion. (+35.6% YoY)
- Earnings per share of N2.94 Vs N2.16 YoY.
See link to results.