Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc has released its unaudited financial statement for the third quarter ended 30th of September 2021.
- Gross earnings during the period stood at N2.7 billion (+147.49% YoY)
- Interest income during the period was N2.4 billion. (+137.5% YoY)
- Interest expense for the period was N1.1 billion. (+116.8% YoY)
- Fee and commission income during the period was N48.9 million. (+269.35% YoY)
- Net operating income of N1.56 billion was recorded. (+220.59% YoY)
- Profit before income tax for the period was reported as N592.9 million. (+241.92%)
- Profit after tax for the period was N474.3 million. (+212.09%)
- Loans and advances to customers for the period was N6.7 billion (+40.29 YoY)
- Total assets during the period stood at N31.9 billion. (+13.b bn YtD)
- Earnings per share of N9.79 kobo Vs -N8.73 kobo.
See full result here