Airtel Africa Plc released its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended 30th of September, 2021.
- Revenue for the period was $1.16 billion. (+20.21% YoY)
- Expenses totalled $599 million. (+12.38% YoY)
- An operating profit of $380 million was recorded. (+45.04% YoY)
- Capital expenditure totalled $139 million. (-6.71% YoY)
- Operating free cash flow of $425 million (+48.08% YoY)
- Profit after tax was $192 million. (+118.18% YoY)
- Earnings per share of 4.3 cents Vs 1.9 cents YoY
- Total customer base during the period under review was 122.7 million.
See link to results