Union Bank of Nigeria Plc has released its unaudited financial statement for the third quarter ended 30th of September, 2021.
- Interest income during the period was N32.16 billion. (+13.84% YoY)
- Interest expense for the period was N20.92 billion. (+45.20% YoY)
- Net interest income for the period was N11.24 billion
- Net Fee and commission income during the period was N3.74 billion. (+75.89% YoY)
- Operating income of N23.00 billion was recorded.
- Profit before income tax was reported as N3.89 billion. (-6.52%)
- Profit after tax for the period was N3.61 billion. (-16.33%)
- Total assets during the period stood at N2.56 trillion. (+369.99 bn YtD)
- Earnings per share of N15 kobo Vs N16 kobo.
See full result here