MAY & BAKER NIGERIA PLC released its unaudited financial results for the third quarter of the year ended 30th of September 2021.
- Revenue during the period was N8.06 billion. (+25.26% YoY)
- Cost of sales stood at N4.35 billion. (+16.29% YoY)
- Distribution, sales and marketing expenses for the period was N1.31 billion. (+39.20% YoY)
- Administrative expenses of N772.55 million was recorded. (+23.77% YoY)
- Profit before tax stood at N1.30 billion (+29.44% YoY)
- Total assets during the period stood at N5.98 billion. (-412.70 Mn YoY)
- Profit for the period was N882.4 million (-29.44% YoY)
- Earnings per share of 5,115 kobo Vs 3,952 kobo YoY.
See link to results