The Board of Unilever Nigeria Plc has announced that it will host its 96th Annual General Meeting on the 6th of May, 2021.
According to a notice issued by the company and seen by Nairametrics, the meeting will hold at the company’s head office at 1 Billingsway, Oregun-Ikeja, Lagos by 10:00am. Sequel to this, the following cogent issues will be considered;
- To fix Auditors and Directors remuneration for the year 2021.
- To approve a general mandate authorizing the company to procure goods and services for its operational activities during the year, from related parties or interested persons on normal commercial terms consistent with the company’s transfer policy.
- To pass the resolutions authorizing the Directors to separate the company’s tea business to a newly incorporated dedicated tea company in the Unilever Nigeria Group.
- To elect shareholders representatives on the audit committee.
- To consider and ratify board appointments.
What you should know:
- In line with CAC guidelines, the AGM will be conducted through the use of proxies. Sequel to this, a list of comprising of 15 proxies was made public the company, available for members (shareholders) to choose from.
- Recall that Unilever Nigeria Plc had recently declared a loss after tax of N492 million in Q1 2021.
For more information about the AGM, click HERE