The Board of Directors of Presco Plc has proposed a dividend of N2 for every share of 50 kobo held by shareholders, amounting to a total of N2 billion for the year ended 2020.
This is according to a disclosure signed by the company’s secretary, Patrick Uwaida, and sent to the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
According to the notice, dividends will be paid electronically to qualified shareholders’ on the 26th of July, 2021. The qualified shareholders are those, whose names appear in the Register of Members as at close of trading on 6th of July, 2021. Other qualifying conditions are;
- Shareholders must have completed the e-dividend registration.
- In addition, shareholders must have mandated the Registrar (First Registrars and Investor Services Limited) to pay their dividend directly into their bank accounts.
What you should know:
- The company is expected to discuss this proposed dividend in its imminent Annual General Meeting scheduled to hold on 21st of July, 2021 at the Dura Club, Obarentin Estate, Benin Sapele Road, Edo State.
- The Company had earlier recorded a 37.1% surge in profit after tax, after it posted the sum of N5.26 billion as PAT for FY 2020.
- The Company’s share price currently trades at N72, while its outstanding shares as at the period of reporting this stands at 1 billion units.
For more information about the proposed dividend, click HERE.