Rak Unity Petroleum Company Plc released its 2020 FY results reporting a revenue of N1.41 billion representing a 68.14% decline from the N4.42 billion revenue reported a year earlier.
- Operating expenses during the year was N149.65 million in 2020 compared to N221.89 million in 2019. –32.56% YoY
- The company reported a loss after tax of N63.03 million in 2020 compared to N14.52 million loss after tax in 2019.
- It reported a loss per share of 1.11 kobo in 2020 compared to 0.26 kobo loss per share reported in 2019.
- No dividend announcement was made in their press release.
- The company share price of 0.30 kobo unchanged YTD.
See link to results.